Sunday 2 March 2014

LUPITA/Denicia DRAMA!!


 http://nairobiwire.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/lupits.jpghttp://wpoflondon.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/whitenicious-dencia.jpg
Lupita gave a MOVING SPEECH during the Essence Black Women In Hollywood Luncheon. She spoke about how she learned to LOVE her beautiful Blackness. It was a touching and MOVING speech, but in it - she managed to SHADE THE F*CK out of another African actress, named Denicia.
You see, Denecia is selling a new "SKIN BLEACHING CREAM" to Black women, and Lupita mentioned it in her speech. Here is what LIPTA said:
I want to take this opportunity to talk about beauty. Black beauty. Dark beauty. I received a letter from a girl and I’d like to share just a small part of it with you: "Dear Lupita," it reads, "I think you’re really lucky to be this Black but yet this successful in Hollywood overnight. I was just about to buy Dencia’s Whitenicious cream to lighten my skin when you appeared on the world map and saved me."

My heart bled a little when I read those words.
Well that SHADE was responded to - by Denecia. According to Denecia, Lupita STILL has color issues - and that she ONLY dates White men.

No comments:

Post a Comment