Saturday 12 April 2014

Oprah Winfrey makes her feelings for Stedman Graham clear with slogan T-shirt in sweet Instagram snap

Oprah Winfrey is one of the most famous women in the world but has managed to maintain a low-key relationship with partner Stedman Graham for 28 years.

However, the publicity shy businessman posed for a sweet picture with Oprah which she posted to her Instagram page on Friday, showing a snapshot of their domestic bliss as they enjoyed homemade soup alfresco.
The picture shows Oprah, wearing a long sleeved top with the word LOVE written on it, sitting at a table outside with Stedman and she captioned it: 'Lunch outside. Yesterday's harvest in today's bowl. #redpeppersoup'.
It's LOVE! Oprah Winfrey shared this blissful domestic scene, showing her with partner Stedman Graham enjoying an alfresco lunch
It's LOVE! Oprah Winfrey shared this blissful domestic scene, showing her with partner Stedman Graham enjoying an alfresco lunch

Both look the picture of contentment in the rare glimpse into their personal life.
Oprah, 60, and her 63-year-old beau have been engaged since 1992 but never wed.
But Winfrey has no regrets about not marrying or having children, commentating it would have been difficult making time for a family amid her busy career.
'If I had kids, my kids would hate me,' she told The Hollywood Reporter last year. 'They would have ended up on the equivalent of the Oprah show talking about me; because something [in my life] would have had to suffer and it would've probably been them.'
Oprah, who grew up in poverty in rural Mississipi, said her attitude about children is in stark contrast to her best friend Gayle King who is a mother of two.
Still smitten: They've been together almost 30 years and Oprah and Stedman couldn't be happier
Still smitten: They've been together almost 30 years and Oprah and Stedman couldn't be happier

'Gayle was the kind of kid who, in seventh grade Home Ec class, was writing down her name and the names of her children,' she says. 'While she was having those kind of daydreams, I was having daydreams about how I could be Martin Luther King.'
Fame and success has its price, and Oprah revealed that being worth billions can cause strain among her family and friends.
'When you're the most successful person in your family, in your neighbourhood and in your town, everybody thinks you're the First National Bank,' she says, 'And you have to figure out for yourself where those boundaries are.
She added: 'I got to the point where nobody ever asked me for anything less than $5,000. I felt pressured for a long time to say yes, because I thought, I can't lie and say I don't have it.
'My salary is printed in the paper, I've bought more houses and cars than I can even tell you.'
Supportive: Stedman was by Oprah's side as she celebrated her return to acting in Lee Daniels' The Butler
Supportive: Stedman was by Oprah's side as she celebrated her return to acting in Lee Daniels' The Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment