Thursday 6 March 2014

Dwayne Wade Professes Love For His Woman


Dwyane Wade    
Dwyane Wade wants everyone to know that Gabrielle Union is his true love. The NBA star posted a photo of his fiancé on Instagram as part of #WCW, or “Woman Crush Wednesday" - where Instagram users post pictures of women they have crushes on, and Wade made Union his crush this week.
In addition to the picture of Union, which showed off her beautiful face, Wade also added a touching caption. “My #WCW my #beautifulblackqueen…My Life mistakes gave me you and my life mistakes almost made me lose you but your love has conquered all and I hope to spend the rest of my life with you”
Over the past few months, the couple has refused to let Wade’s alleged cheating scandal split them. It has been quite a few weeks for the power couple, ever since Wade admitted to having a child with another woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment